AssetMate for Tracking
Item Location and Description
AssetMate can be used to track assets in every type of organization.
Scan a location code, scan the asset bar code, and Checkmate knows where
the asset is located. And so do you.
AssetMate uses your Laserjet printer
to generate bar coded menus of descriptive information. Then using
your portable bar code reader, you can build your asset database while
your initial inventory.
- Data collection processes
Initial inventory - track location and description of new
- Periodic inventory - track location of already
- Track maintenance contracts and vendors
- Multiple key cross reference
- Take your database with you in a portable data
collection unit and check discrepancies onsite during
- Licenses available from single PC user
to unlimited PC and portable users.