ASCWMS Base Package
This SQL or Oracle -based warehouse management system includes the
ability to interface to other databases. Briefly, other features include:
- Receive all inbound products against open Pos, ASNs, blind receipts,
- Compares expected receipts with received goods to report
- Directed putaway to tell operator where to put
- Optimized picking for efficiency and accuracy.
- Directed picking
to tell operator what to pick and the location from which to
- Directed picking of both raw materials and finished
- Schedule customer orders, pickers, and dock doors.
- Support for
batch and wave picking, as well as many other picking variations/combinations.
- Generate bills of lading, compliance shipping labels, and shipping
- Supports kitting and critical cross-docking.
Inventory Management Module
- Zone control, replenishment, moves, repacks, and more.
lot traceability, code date and expired date logic for FIFO.
- Directs operators to conduct cycle and physical counts as part
of regular daily work.
- Features a no-shutdown "floating physical" count.
quality control functions.
Hazardous materials handling functions.
System Manager Module
- Real time operator direction and database updating via
RF (radio frequency) portable data terminals.
- Bar code label design and printing.
- Standard reports and built-in customer report generator.
- Wireless eDocuments for MSDS, QC, Production, and more.
- Color coded file views, tree views, user-defined views,
- Customization through configuration and setup utilities.
- Database utilities, security, and electronic help.
- Business Gateway functions for import/export, scheduling,
reporting, housekeeping, etc.
Additional Modules Available
- eBusiness - for internet connectivity and ecapabilities.